How do I perform an inspection on an asset?
To perform an inspection:
- Log into SBN Asset+.
See instructions for accessing mobile apps here
- Find the desired asset by using either ID Scan or Form Search.
See instructions on how to search in mobile here
- Select the desired asset
- Click the Inspections tab
Ad hoc inspections
- From here, click the Create New Inspection for Asset button to start an ad hoc inspection
- Select the desired checklist
- Answer questions and submit the inspection.
- Alternately, if you see that there is a number other than 0 next to the Tasks line, this means that a scheduled inspection is available for the asset
- Click the Tasks row and then select the inspection to be completed.
- Answer question and submit the inspection