How do I create or edit an exception related to an asset?
To create or edit an exception:
- Log into SBN Asset+.
See instructions for accessing mobile apps here
- Find the desired asset by using either ID Scan or Form Search.
See instructions on how to search in mobile here
- Select the desired asset
- Click the Exceptions tab
Create a new exception
- Click the Create New Exception for Asset button
- Fill in desired information
- Click ‘Submit’
Edit and exception
- Click one of the exceptions states [Open, In Progress, Closed, Deferred] to see the exceptions associated with the selected asset
Note if you see a zero next to Open, In Progress, Closed, or Deferred, it means there are not exceptions in that state for the selected asset
- One the list of exceptions by status is displayed, select the exception to edit
- Make updates and click ‘Submit’